If you’re looking for that absolute sleeper look under the bonnet but still want to chalk the tires all the way to third, look no further than our entry level GM LS1 stroker kit. This 383CID fully balanced and forged rotating assembly will provide an abundance of torque and enough power to surprise even the fussiest aficionado. No need to fish around doing research on what crank mates up with which rods, this kit brings to you everything needed to rebuild your LS1 at an affordable price whilst still maximising displacement and fun factor.
Stroking out the 5.7L LS1 V8 to no more than 383 cubic inches (6.3L) is fundamental in preserving its reliability. Unfortunately, given the manufacturing processes that were in place at the time of release, the cast iron cylinder liners could only be bored out by 0.010”. Anymore than this could potentially deform cylinder walls under high pressure, especially in boosted applications.
- 4340 forged steel 4.000” crankshaft
- Diamond Racing forged pistons
- Steel H-beam conrods
- Moly race piston rings
- Premium conrod bearings
- Premium main end bearings
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Please select the part number you require from the drop down menu by utilising our vehicle fitment guide and parts guide.
- No balancing required. This kit comes with a fully balanced rotating assembly.
- Machining of the engine block is required. Please consult an engine builder prior to purchase to ensure your block is suitable.
- Please discuss with us your application prior to purchase so the appropriate combination of parts can be supplied.
- Compression ratio will vary depending on head work.
- Type of reluctor wheel being used will need to be determined prior to purchase.
- Valve-train components, including camshafts and valve spring kits, can be purchased through other listings.
- The image is for illustrative purposes only.